Andalucia Lab in its efforts to respond to the professional tourism sector offers you a coworking and acceleration space. Andalucia Lab coworkers have a workplace in a shared space in our headquarters in Marbella and have the possibility of using the Centre resources: training rooms and meeting rooms, Demo Lab, Testing Lab and auditorium . They also benefit from daily contact and closeness with our consultancy and training services in the online realm.
The current situation forces the business sector to cost optimization, an ongoing process of conceptual renewal and collaboration as a key to growth. We are living times to share as a way to innovate and create community.
Tourism, by nature, is an active industry in commercial work, networking and identifying new partners, with the ultimate goal to compose more attractive offer each day. Therefore it follows that the tourism professional is sometimes a nomadic professional with stand-alone profile and sometimes meets entrepreneurs’ isolation or loneliness.
In this regard betting on a coworking space in the Costa del Sol can promote knowledge and business innovation via the development of joint projects.
Coworking spaces are positioning themselves as business ecosystems that are changing the way we work and interact in workspaces.
A shared space in Marbella in contact with knowledge, technology and business collaboration.
Working in Andalucia Lab allows professionals to:
– Make contacts, find partners and customers, leveraging the benefits of sharing workplace with other professionals.
– Learn and share experiences and knowledge with others, to make your idea or business grow.
– Have a common workspace, sharing resources with other professionals.
– Have spaces to meet customers, develop training activities, hold exhibitions and organize your events.
– Leverage audiovisual production, hardware Lab and Technical Support Center resources.
– Improve the visibility of your business.
For more information on accessing this Coworking Marbella, contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org